This is a re-release of an 2007 ebook
- One-handed Top Change – A card move contributed by the late Max Milton.
- Hip Hip Hurray! – A card trick in the The Signed Card genre.
- 113 Grams – A sandwich transposition by Tomas Blomberg and Axel Adlercreutz.
- The Etude – A mental effect with cards.
- King Castling 1 – A different handling for “113 Grams”.
- King Castling 2 – An extended handling for “113 Grams”.
- The Almoner – A card trick in which three selections are found.
- …Plus several unfinished ideas.
“Hip-Hip Hurray” is an excellent approach to Hamman’s The Signed Card. and was one of the highlights of this ebook for me.Peter Duffie
I obtained Tom Stone’s latest e-book, FLATLAND FEVER yesterday and can’t rave enough about it.Harvey Rosenthal
(ref 1) (ref 2)
In 18 short pages we are given a feast of creative gems. This is a work that has more to offer than many other books with ten times the number of pages, and is comprised of material that is as rich and inventive as any of Tom’s previous offerings.