N.B.This is basically just a vanity publication and is in no way considered essential reading. Purchase only if you have too much money.
Due to space limitations, a lot of material had to be cut from the Tom Stone cover story in the July 2010 issue of Genii. Among the cut material was articles by Gaetan Bloom, Pit Hartling, Levent, Michael Weber, John Carney and many more – as well as a few effects.
Since it would be a pity to waste a lot of good writing, the “surplus” material have been compiled into this ebook.
Within the pages of The Liberated Djinn you will find:
- Entering the Stone Age by Michael Weber.
- Honesty Rules by Peter Rosengren.
- Hump a silly gag by Tom Stone.
- A Meeting in Spain by Gaetan Bloom.
- Good Taste by John Carney.
- The Hat Trick An idea for a small illusion by Tom Stone.
- Passion and Creativity by Axel Adlercreutz.
- There’s something about Tom by Tomas Blomberg.
- My Closest Magic Friend Whom I Have Never Met by Levent.
- The Tutorial An odd card trick where you attempt to teach a spectator a trick, but instead things just get surreal.
- My Personal Hero by Pit Hartling.
Tom is one of magic’s most original thinkers, pushing against boundaries most of us had never thought about before.Richard Kaufman (GeniiMagazine.com)