This is a re-release of an 2009 ebook
- Reality Glitch – A surprising Sandwich effect.
- Monty Walks Again – A borrowed ring transpose with 4 coins.
- The Collective Blink – A Signed Card effect with a triple climax.
- Beme’s Corner (by Sixten Beme) – A torn off signed piece of a card changes color.
- Freedom Cuts – Finesse for The Free Cut Principle.
- The Stealth Reverse – Technique to secretly reverse a card in the deck.
- The Direct Steal (by Max Milton) – Technique to palm out a card from the deck.
- Kismet Poker (by Jonas Ljung) – A poker effect.
- Silver & Sorcery – A version of Cylinder and Coins
- Okito Osmosis – A quickie with an Okito Box
- Time to Dice (by Axel Adlercreutz) – An effect with dice.
- …Plus a few unfinished ideas.
Review 1, Review 2
One of my magic heroes is Tommy Wonder, and I rarely invoke his name when describing other magicians’ work. But Tom Stone’s thinking is in this stratosphere of creative magic.Matt Field